Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Adam Danish...

My dear son, Adam Danish...
looking back at all your photos brought back so much wonderful memories of the three of us together. The other one being your daddy, of course... :)
Over the past 10 months, I have had numerous headaches, aching back pains and aches everywhere, going up and down, waking up in the middle of the nite only to find you pressed firmly against my body (coz u are such a lasak sleeper) and haven't been able to wake up late.
You pushed me to my every limit, giving me the strength i never knew i had within. I've always been someone to love little ones, but with you, I discovered something i never imagined possible... that you could love someone else more than you love yourself.
Just so you know, you have an extremely sporting and wonderful Daddy. Without him, I'm sure i would've fallen flat on my back. And without him as well, we both know that the house would be dull. :)
At one week old, you were so tiny i was afraid that i might break you.
At one month old, you were big enough to fit into the first piece of cloth we ever bought for you, the ralph lauren jumper.
At two months old, we set fort in Bukit Bandaraya Shah Alam.
At three months old, you had your first fever, which kept me awake... and on the phone 24/7.
At four months, we went holidaying Down Under.
At five months, you started rolling over!!!
At half a year, we had a double celebration, with a mini cake at atok and wan's and a doughnut cake at grandpapa and grandmama's.
At seven months, we had to send you to Taska... :(
At eight months, your dad contracted the Influenza A virus and had to be quarantined from you for 5 days!
At nine months, you were busy moving like a soldier surrounding the house.
At ten months, you prolly have bruises from going up and down and knocking every single thing that comes into your way.
months and months to come after that, i can only imagine how you can surprise me.
Muhammad Adam Danish.
=)
i love that no matter how imperfect i am as a human being, i'll always be a mummy to you.
most importantly, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment