Sunday, December 27, 2009

money talks? money WALKS... OUT ON ME! :(

a chunk (i won't say how big if not for sure someone out there will 'pau' me) of money fell on my lap today. and before the money has the chance of being cleared in my bank account, i already have a big list of debts that i need to settle.
1. car insurance n road tax
2. the debt to daddy that i have been shamelessly keeping quiet
3. saving up for my trip
4. house loan, yadda yadda yadda
to simplify it.
it's money... NO MORE.

whilst i am very the thankful that i have the resources to pay off all my debts, i wonder why we have to pay so much to the government.

i pay road tax but the roads are still berlopak2, not to mention hazardous.
the public toilets are still dirty...

money => difficult to come, VERY EASY TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment