Monday, October 25, 2010

my mind starts moving when everyone else is asleep...

it's almost midnight, my boy sleeping soundly beside me, n his daddy sleeping soundly too (well, i hope he is asleep) in another bed in Langkawi..
it's been a lil more than a month now since i've changed my status to a 'weekend wife' and what started to be a very lethargic change of routine has somewhat become a new routine for me.
don't get me wrong, it's still very lethargic, especially with my baby bump growing every single hour, me craving for food every waking second and having a little boy throwing tantrums once in a while can get the most of me, especially since i'm running around all over the place.
but...
i can say that i am lucky enough to be able to find the silver lining...
i start to look at the bigger picture and not worry so much about the little things in life...
i appreciate my marriage even more...
i appreciate my life even more..
oh, n i get treated like a queen everytime hubby comes back from Langkawi...
if this is what i have to live with in order for my family to get what we have all been wishing for, then so be it.
oh, as an update to myself, we're having another boy! yay! another hero for me! EDD is still end Jan but my gynae tells me to get myself ready around mid-Jan.
Mid-Jan? haha i'm already starting to buy things for the new bub... :P
what else... oh hubby received his long overdue bonus & increment... Alhamdulillah... kesian tgk die working so hard... finally it's all paying off!
my lil adam is now my very own boombox, if he's not singing, he's dancing and shouting, never a dull moment in mummy's life.
and as for me, i'm hanging in there... no major complaints.
of coz me being a human being always wanting more... but who isn't?
i have 2 meetings and a list of things to do at work this week so it's definitely not something i'm lookin forward to but at least at the end of the week i'm getting my pay! shopping lagik... :)
i have my eyes on a shopping bag but i still think i can resist the temptation...
ok ok tido time before i continue thinking...
good nite everyone....
daddy n adam, i love u two!
n lil baby in the tummy, i love u too!

No comments:

Post a Comment