Tuesday, February 9, 2010

me & my old boyfriend...

after two years of being married, i FINALLY got one on one time with my old boyfriend...
how lucky is it that my hubby is out of town?
i'm able to spend quality one on one time with my old boyfriend.
my one and only...
HP Pavillion Entertainment PC!
my lappy toppy.
my favourite companion every night before i go to sleep.
my ticket to freedom.
my connection to the outside world.
i'm sorry i didn't have control over your temporary owner, a.k.a. my husband, who flooded you with stupid documents and viruses and slowed you down.
until i bought him his new laptop and he ABANDONED you!
until u merajuk-ed with me and refused to switch on.
now u're brand new, reformatted and all backed up.
awan's in Langkawi.
adam's sound asleep.
just me... and my lappy!

good nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment