Friday, April 9, 2010

mellow me...

i've been extremely mellow today..
if u don't believe me, ask Aishah...
something thats supposed to be funny got me tearing up...
and ive been doing quite a few thinking lately...
i don't necessarily like to think...
thinking leads to procrastinating...
haih...
see i'm still thinking...
if it wasn't for my baby's very light sleep, i'd prolly still be thinking
but i gotta switch off my laptop, and join my boy on the mattress.
i miss home...
i miss my hubby..
but he's coming home tomorrow...
i wonder if i could ask him to bring me out shopping...
OMG Woman! Stop thinking.

Aishah, esok buat hairband...
we need to figure out a way to get rich soon...
so u can get ur iPhone... and i can pay off my debts...
Good night World...
I LOVE YOU
(What the?!!???)

1 comment:

  1. you do really need a break lah ca! aijooo.. takpe, GC will make u think less :D

    ReplyDelete