Tuesday, June 9, 2009

fasting moi

today after a very very long hiatus of puaseness i have decided to resume paying back my "fast days" as i don't have many days till the next Ramadhan.

as a result of that, my other fasting colleague decided to walk around and look at some cloths for baju raya. the designs were endless and i find myself confused as to which design i should go for this year. this year would be extremely special as it is my first raya with my son and my husband WITHOUT a big bump on my tummy.

so yeah, i used to be the ones who think same coloured cloths on raya is tacky but I am proudly stating that i am doing the same thing this year. :D

oh, and adam is loving the banana smoothie that he gets to have every evening. and he keeps on getting his arms stuck in his cot at night cause eversince he learns how to rollover, he's been doing it non stop. also, i was bored so i went around jobstreet and found a very interesting job in Dubai. i am contemplating sending my resume in just for funs sake... who knows, i may be dubai-worthy. hahaha...

i still love Malaysia though. Foreign countries are fun for holiday purposes but when it comes to having a life, i guess i still love my Malaysia. altho, ironically people call me melayu celup.

oh oh and im having my birthday soon! ISO meeting urgent la plak. haih...

No comments:

Post a Comment