Sunday, June 7, 2009

mummy writes... again!

it's been too long since i last write... something. well, something other than office work. anyway since i am finally a little relaxed in the office, i thought i might give it a go.
Let me start with a simple introduction...
as of almost 6 months ago, i became a mummy for the first time.
and moved into a house 2 months after that.
started a love hate relationship with my body.
went travelling down under.
went back to my new hometown on the east coast.
and moved office.

to make things even shorter, my life hasn't been dull for a while.
and i have to say, i miss the dullness.

as a working wife, life wasn't too hectic.
but as a working wife + mummy, i cherish any 5 minutes nap i could get.
not to say i don't love my life. i really do.
not many people my age get to live my life...
but sometimes i wish i could be single.

i always think life is fair.
just when you think you can't handle it anymore, life throws a curveball at you.
this happened last weekend.

1. my baby rolled over numerous times and everytime he does it, he'll smile at me as if to show off.
2. i got sick and had the royal treatment from my husband.
3. i got to STAY AT HOME!!!
4. i had the long overdue girls outing...

while the first 3 is self explanatory, i would like to elaborate further on no. 4.
my babes decided to have lunch at la bodega in bangsar... this is because she is moving to JB :(
huwaaaaa... my batu which i call when i got off late from work and go "HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" is now gonna be milesssss away.
i know we don't usually meet up but knowing that she is around always makes me happy.
but she's going there with the one that she loves. so... i let her go. i think! :)
AND... another babe is getting married!!! this december and she wants us to be her bridesmaid... so that gives a jumpstart to my love hate relationship with my body.

:) i have to go back to work. and i do apologize for the incredibly long entry as... i have been wanting to write for a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time!

you get it, don't you? ;)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment