Monday, June 22, 2009

bing bang BOOM!

firstly, i turned a quarter of a century last friday.
but i had a very eventful birthday weekend altogether.
it started with a very annoying client haunting me every second.
then running around getting food for my office.
n then cleaning the office for our doa selamat.
and then the doa selamat.
and then... the BIG SURPRISE!
to make it short, i thought my house were invaded with hantu and penyamun and i shouted as if they are trying to kill me and then hid behind my bed.
it all ended well but left me shaken for at least 20 minutes!
but i have to give it to Awan's siblings - they made my birthday a hell lot of fun... and also prolly shorten my lifespan by about 5 years!
and that was FRIDAY ALONE.
and then there's saturday where we went to the hospital for Adam's shots... and had a very torturous dinner at Restoran Tasik Indah. We pre-ordered for 7 but my brother n sis-in-law couldn't make it since baby Qistina is unwell. The restaurant prolly cooked for 9! so imagine 5 adults trying to finish a meal made for 9!
Oh yeah, Sunday was Father's Day. HAPPY FATHER's DAY to my dad and ADAM's DADDY!!!
we stayed at home most of the day except for breakfast at my parent's place. Waited for our favourite married couple, Fizah and Kopi to come visit for tea but instead... i should've known better, she arrived just in time for DINNER!
cooked Fried Kway Teow and Taufu Telur Goreng and SAmbal kicap without the sambal...
played Wii, laughed until we cried - Go HULA HULA FIZAH!!! and had Creme Caramel that i had made earlier to close the day. They left around 11 and we got ready for bed as we had to go to work the next day... :(
anyway, i had an amazing birthday weekend!
thanks everyone!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment