Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Me & my lil family

isn't it amazing how a photo can make you feel so relaxed. with just that one photo, you forget for a second those people who pretends, those who dictates and those who you secretly wish you could kill. With me, it's the photo of my little boy growing up in front of my very eyes and the very involved father he has playing with him and making sure that he has everything.

it doesn't matter if we were broke at the end of the month. or we scratch our heads thinking of ways to settle our bills. when he smiles, or in this case, when i look at his photo, every problem seems minimal.

oh yes, I am also thankful for my friends who relieve me from mummy duty and my hubby who lets me have MY time. :)

so i may bitch about the clients everyday other day or so...
and i may not have enough money to last me till the end of each month...
or get to go gallivanting all around due to the latest influenza A virus...
or even have enough time at home to UNPACK!

but i love my life. i love my little family. i love my friends. i love the emptiness amidst the love. i love my messy cupboard. my messy "filing" area. my very basic bathrooms. my 2 boxes full of unfolded clothes.

because it's mine. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment