Thursday, July 23, 2009

in the mad search for perfection

one of the criteria to being a messed up mummy is the stubborness and unwillingness to accept the fact that perfection doesn't happen.

notwithstanding the fact that i have a great life, i also have too many unfinished business.
my credit card bills, my overbubbling evolving work, my desire to start a small cookie business, my erupting volcano of unfolded clothes...

this is me not trying to whine, cause i know despite of my lil baggages, i have an amazing hubby, gorgeous son, amazing family, extremely fun and supportive workmates and gorgeous friends. i have the best support system anyone could imagine.

so amazing that i keep on having amazing weekends after amazing weekends. last night my friends agreed to stay overnight at my place as the hubby was away at Langkawi. we cooked dinner, and our lasagne was ready just before midnight and we feasted while watching Confessions of a Shopaholic before dozing off in front of the TV. ahh... bliss.

we woke up late, (as expected) but made it to work only 11 minutes late! not bad huh? anyway, tomorrow i'm bringing adam to get his shots. then we have a housewarming event at Aishah's place which i can't wait since i can't even remember when was the last time we met!

oh and we're making cookie samples again tomorrow! :)

we've sold 24 'balangs' and we need more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment