Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i heart this song! so help me God!

Why do i love this song? simple.
for starters, it has clint moffatt in it, to which i am NOT shy to admit that i used to have a huge crush on him. not only that, the whole nermus thing came about thanks to MR Moffatt himself... so not only it is a good song, it reminded me of my wonderful times with my nermuses.
secondly, im feeling a little mellow since my 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up.
by the way, to hear the full song, go to youtube and search for Without You - Jaclyn Victor ft Same Same.
Same Same... hahaha... i know. so dumb but i don't care. that's a part of me that i'm not willing to let go, no matter how ridiculous the band name is.

OH, i exercized! On saturday morning, i did a one hour yoga dance routine by Ministry of Sound. Suffice to say, i was all sore the whole weekend. But at least i didn't feel guilty chomping down the Oreo McFlurry on Sunday.

Off i go to pick up my baby boy!

Btw, here are the lyrics!

First time I saw you I knew
I knew I love you cause my heart stopped
First time I held you I knew
I knew I love you cause my heart stopped

Cause I … la la la la la love you
Love can make you feel so funny
No house, no car not even money will make me feel the way
What I’m really trying to say
Can’t live another day
Without you
Without you
Without you
Without you

First time I kissed you I knew
I knew I had you cause your heart stopped
First time I missed you I knew
I knew I never wanna leave you

Love can make you feel so funny
No house, no car not even money will make me feel the way
What I’m really trying to say
Can’t live another day
Without you
Cause I … la la la la la love you
Cause I … la la la la la love you (love you)

Cause I … la la la la la love you
Cause I … la la la la la love you
La la la la la
La la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment